Diagnocat presents a range of AI‐based solutions tailored to the different needs of your dental practice:
A platform for storing and managing DICOM files of the clinic's patients with the option to generate and print reports.Features:
- Upload multiple DICOM files simultaneously.
- Generate the required report type.
- Store and manage the DICOM files of all patients.
A dental professional uploads a CBCT image, chooses the area of interest on the dental formula and receives a radiology report with slices and measurements in the implant area.Features:
- A panoramic tomography image with enhanced maxillary canal and sinuses.
- Cross-sectional images of the area of interest with the option of making measurements and annotations.
- Generates a report with the clinic's contact details which can be stored or handed to the patient.
A dental professional uploads a CBCT image, chooses the area of interest on the dental formula, and obtains a series of slices: axial, cross-sectional canal shape, periapical lesions, C-shaped root canal, and root furcation.Features:
- Assess the root canal system anatomy.
- Evaluate endodontic pathology.
- Generate a report which can be stored or handed over to the patient.
A dental specialist uploads a CBCT image, the algorithm then generates a radiology report pre-filled with a description of the dental anatomy, identified disorders and conditions, and an extended series of slices. The dentist can print, show or send the report to the patient.Features:
- AI diagnosis: A dental formula with a report, where abnormalities are highlighted with the option to view the diagnosis for each tooth
- Automatically created cross-sectional images for all teeth.
- Generates a radiology report with the company's logo (10X faster dental CBCT interpretation).