We are constantly improving Diagnocat to make our platform more productive and useful for our customers. Today we are happy to announce a significant expansion of CBCT detection list which is already available for Diagnocat users.
- Depth and surfaces of a caries lesion
- Types of periodontal bone lesion: horizontal, vertical, mixed
- Furcation lesion
- Signs of communication with maxillary sinus
- Dental calculus
- Horizontal displacement of the tooth
- Indirect restorations
- Tooth type: tooth germ
- Tooth type: root fragment
- Pulp stone
- Canal obliteration
Images attached to this post are for the ISO teeth numbering system, but when using Diagnocat you can easily switch to Universal. Choose what is preferable to you!
Book a demo to learn more & sign up for a trial.