Treatment planning reports
The specialist loads the CBCT, selects the area of interest on the dental formula – receives a set of sections: axial, cross-channel, periapical lesions and furcations.
- Studying the anatomy of the root canal systems.
- Analysis of endodontic pathology.
- Generation of a report for storage or delivery to the patient.
The specialist uploads the CBCT, selects the zone of interest on the dental formula – receives an X-ray report with sections and measurements in the implantation area.
- Panorama with illuminated jaw canal and sinuses.
- Cross section of the zone of interest with the ability to measure and annotate.
- Generation of a report for storage or issuance to a patient with the clinic’s details.
3rd molar study
Allows the doctor to assess the location of the 8th tooth in relation to other teeth and to the mandibular canal and clearly show the patient why the extraction of his tooth is considered difficult.
Sorting by dates, diagnoses, doctors. Export to Excel.