Artificial intelligence is a technology that uses machines to mimic intelligent human
behavior. A subdomain of AI is machine learning (ML) works with intrinsic statistical
patterns to cast predictions on unseen data. On the other hand deep learning is a ML
technique that uses mathematical operations for learning and inferring on complex
data. I-based applications will streamline care, relieving the dental workforce from
routine tasks, increasing health at lower costs for a broader population, and
eventually facilitate customized, predictive, and preventive dentistry.
This webinar will discuss the following topics:
- Understand how AI works and subtypes;
- Impact of AI in Dentistry;
- AI screening and operator negligence. How far can we see?;
- Which areas of interest can be optimized?;
- Benefits for creating the “digital patient”;
- Bone segmentation;
- Fusion technique and it’s applications;
- Diagnocat platform. Automatic, Open and Collaborative tool.